Lose The Gel With Completely Dry Cable for Faster, Cleaner Fiber Deployments
At first glance, you might not recognize an AccuRibbon® DC Cable. That's because it uses the same robust sheath as the gel-filled AccuRibbon LXE Cable. However, once you open the patented core of an AccuRibbon® DC Cable, the difference between a gel-filled and a completely dry cable is clear. The core of the all dry AccuRibbon® DC Cable contains absolutely no gels or messy filling compounds, which eliminates the costly labor of removing gel and oil from each fiber ribbon prior to splicing and helps your tools and your workspace stay clean and safe.Lose the Gel!
The AccuRibbon® DC Cable is another example of OFS' innovative drive to deliver best-in-class fiber optic cables that are easier to handle, install, and terminate. When you can choose an all-purpose, all-dry cable like the AccuRibbon® DC Cable, why keep the mess? Lose the gel today!Features and Benefits:
- Totally gel-free cable design for cleaner, faster installations
- A significantly lighter weight cable for faster and easier cable deployment
- AccuRibbon core maximizes fibers per duct and supports mass-fusion splicing
- Metallic and dielectric sheath options support lashed aerial, direct buried, and duct installations
- Deploy up to 432 fibers in a one-inch ID duct
- RDUP (formerly RUS) listed; compliant with ANSI/ICEA, Telcordia Technologies, and IEC specifications for reliable performance
- Available with OFS AllWave® Zero Water Peak (ZWP) Single-mode Fiber, as well as TrueWave® RS Low Water Peak (LWP) Single-mode Fibers.