Lose The Gel With Completely Dry Cable for Cleaner, Faster Installations
OFS' Fortex™ DT Single Jacket Loose Tube Cable delivers the durability and reliability essential for outside plant (OSP) use in an innovative, completely dry cable design.Features and Benefits
- Totally gel-free cable design for cleaner, faster installations
- Highly durable and reliable for duct and lashed aerial installations (including duct-to-lashed aerial) and general OSP installations
- Smaller, more flexible buffer tubes for easier installation and routing
- Fiber counts to 288
- RDUP (formerly RUS) listed and compliant with ANSI/ICEA, Telcordia, and IEC specifications for reliable performance
- Available with OFS AllWave® Zero Water Peak (ZWP) Single-mode, TrueWave® RS LWP Single-Mode, and Multimode Fibers.