Enhanced, High-performance Cable Offers Increased Temperature Range and Easy Connectivity
Over the years, the AccuDRY® Indoor/Outdoor Cable has earned a rock-solid reputation as a reliable and cost effective, high-performance cabling solution for a wide range of premises and indoor/outdoor applications.
At OFS, we continually seek new ways to support our customers' infrastructure needs. That's why we've enhanced our AccuDRY® cable design to offer an even broader operating temperature range while also maintaining excellent attenuation performance and dimensional control, even when using multimode fiber.
Available in both riser-rated and low smoke, zero halogen- rated (LS0H) designs, the AccuDRY® Indoor/Outdoor Cable is an ideal choice for cell tower, wind farm and other industrial applications, as well as a broad range of premises and indoor/outdoor applications.Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced design helps ensure outstanding performance and reliability with a broader cable operating temperature range
- Totally gel-free, waterproof cable helps save on deployment time and expense
- Facilitates easy installation in space-constrained areas
- Superior tight buffering over a proprietary coating for a "connector-ready" cable (no entrance splicing needed)
- Saves on equipment costs and installation time with direct transition from indoor to outdoor applications
- Excellent choice for cell site towers, wind farm and other industrial applications
- Appropriate for virtually any indoor/outdoor application
- Riser cables available with 2 to 12 fibers; LS0H cables with 2 fibers
- ROHS compliant; rated for riser use (UL 1666 and CSA/OFN FT4) and LS0H applications (IEC 60332-3C, IEC 60134-2, NES 713 and IEC 60754-2)